Monday, June 9, 2008

Summer Time is Here

Since its summer time, Scott and I have decided to pick up the ol' softball bats again and play on a co-ed team. I can't believe its been almost 6 years since we've played. We are looking forward to hitting the diamond again. Although, after 2 practices so far...our bodies are reminding us we aren't in shape any more not to mention we are 6 years older too.

Sunday, we had practice and it was so hot we could barely make it through, but we survived!!

I will try to post each week on the results from our games.

Also, since the summer is here...we are going to be traveling a little. Scott and I spent a week in Disney back in May and now planning a weekend trip to Panama City with my former roommates from GCSU which I am stoked about.

Next week, I am flying to New Orleans to see Valerie and then we are heading to Biloxi for a couple of days.

Scott will be traveling for business this summer as well!

So, our calendars are filling up fast and summer has just begun.

No comments: