Thursday, September 25, 2008

We are expecting a BABY!!!

On Friday, September 19, 2008 we found out we are expecting a BABY! I took 3 EPT tests to make sure. I immediately contacted the doctor to make an appointment which will be October 1. We are SO excited. We then started to plan how we would tell our moms. We called them and ask them to come out for a cookout on Saturday. We invited my mom and Charles, Scott's mom and dad, Jim, Laura and Skyler.

Scott created a powerpoint presentation with random pictures, with a picture of the pregnancy tests and then a slide saying "We are having a BABY!"

Its all still SO surreal...but exciting. I had been feeling okay, just extremely tired until Tuesday, September 23 and the morning sickness started. I went to Babies R Us and got Preggie Pops which was recommended by one of my best friends who is having a baby in November. She also suggested Sea Bands which you wear on your wrists...THOSE ARE A GOD SEND!

I am not feeling great but a lot better than Tuesday. THANKS SHELLIE..you are the best!!

To top it all off, I am not sleeping well at night, so I have to take a cat nap when I can.

Finding out we are having a baby has been bitter sweet due to the lose of my grandmother. She wanted us to have a baby SO bad. She had even asked me while she was in the hospital when we were going to have a baby. Not knowing, when she was in the hosptial I was pregnant. But I know her and my dad are in heaven rejoicing!

Anyway, I will keep an update on the pregnancy as much as possible!

No comments: